Monday, December 30, 2019

Post Ads On Facebook Marketplace











About:

Before going into GIG details, Being professional I always provide a DEMO work before I start my project so please inbox me a message along with project details so that you have quality work. Thank you

Hello Sir / Ma’am,

Are you looking for someone who can help you to post ads on your FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE? If yes, so I am glad to say you are in the right place.

I am an expert and professional in posting ads on FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE. I am capable of handling activities on FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE.

Services :

  •  FB page Creation
  • Ads posting on the marketplace
  • Managing marketplace account

Why you offer me

  •  I will offer you fast and accurate service.
  •  High-quality work
  •  Fast response 
  •  100% satisfaction guarantee 

Note: All the details of the ads will be provided by the client.

Thank You



Kashif Ibraheem

Reviews


:

Great work, thanks.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment