Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Set Up Facebook Paid Ads Campaign











About:

Are you looking to increase your sales and grow your business?

Then use a RESULT-getting Digital Marketing Strategist like me. I have effectively managed over $1 million in advertising budget for accounts both big and small over the last 7 years. 



My Services

✔️ Determine Marketing Objectives (Brand Awareness,  Leads, Sales, etc.) 

✔️ Demographic Research and Analysis

✔️ Installation of Facebook Pixel and Creation of custom audiences based on past customers, website visitors, mailing list, etc.

✔️ Use Existing Site Visitor Information to Build Lookalike Audiences for Other Marketing Campaigns

✔️ eCommerce growth strategy, scaling & optimization

✔️ Create DPA(Dynamic Product Ads)

✔️ Create and Implement Retargeting funnel

✔️ Test different creatives/offers for each step of the funnel 



I offer my clients A FREE consultation, here on Fiverr, at no risk or obligation whatsoever. Once I’ve laid out a plan that’s tailored to you…I’ll build you a system based on hundreds of proven-strategies that work for any business.



Give me a try. You won't be disappointed.



P.S. Revisions included. I'm not happy 'til you are!

Reviews


:

will contact with u again

:

Did not listen to instructions and noted more than once not to post without approval. Spelling mistakes on our ad's looked very embarrassing!

:

great job will use again

:

Good job!

:

It was great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment