Sunday, December 15, 2019

Be Your Facebook Advertising Expert To 10X Your Leads And Ecommerce Sales











About:

Hello Geeks, I'm Facebook Ads expert with hundreds of thousands in ad spend, dozens of happy clients (as well as returning clients), and strategic approach. In other words, I know exactly what you feel when it comes to spending money online. I know exactly how your fears look like and are sure I'm the one who can wash them away and make the customer acquisition process easy.



  • I will be asking for the Login credentials.
  • I will be analyzing the competitors in a specific niche.
  • I'll be writing the best version of Ad copy for the campaigns.
  • Will build a strategy to create the campaign.
  • After creating the campaign I'll manage to monitor and analyze the campaigns on a daily basis.
  • I will create a report on performance and improvements of the campaign to share with you.
  • After everything, I'll be monitoring the campaign for a month.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ali did a great job with our ad campaign. Already got 2X ROI in 3 days. He is actually a seasoned marketer with a very professional approach with his clients. He is always happy to help and works long hours. I will definitely recommend him.

:

Thanks 😊 would love to work with you again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment