Saturday, December 28, 2019

Create A Facebook Business Page Or Work As A Social Media Manager











About:

I am a Social Media Marketer and have done hundreds of projects of Facebook business page creation. I will perform best as a business page manager.

As a  Social media marketing expert, I have created a Facebook business page for almost every business category. To Create Facebook page I will help you as a Social Media Manager.

Business page creation Packages.

Silver

  • Facebook business page creation,
  • Business information,
  • Add the cover, Add logo, Client will provide images 

Gold

  • Silver + Messenger Optimization.
  • Business page Optimization.
  • Fb business page Back end settings.
  • Shop now button,
  • Add Social sites

Platinum

  • Gold + 
  • Manage your Business page for 3 days,
  • 3 scheduled Posts
  • Customized Url of Fb Business page




Why you choose me?



I deliver the project on time.

For extra 10$ I will provide a logo+ banner in illustrator or in photoshop.

I will create a facebook business page which will be user-friendly easy to use.

Have any question? Feel free to ask I am very responsive.

Or

CONTACT ME NOW AND PLACE ORDER NOW

Please read gig carefully or discuss the project before placing an order.



FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US

BEST REGARDS

Your manager

SULEMAN SALEEM



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This Seller is quite knowledgeable. Will definitely have more projects requiring his help.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

SUPER FAST SERVICE WILL BE USING AGAIN VERY SOON

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot. Best buyer Highly recommended.

:

Excellent work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment