Sunday, December 29, 2019

Create Your Facebook Ad Campaign From Scratch











About:

Are you planning to run ads for your product or service on Facebook?

I can take care of that for you!



Facebook ads involve lots of technicalities, thus it's very easy to waste money and time after launching a campaign.

Whether you are not familiar with setting up ads or you just want to outsource this task, I will be glad to assist you with this process.

Here is what I can provide to you:



- Research the perfect audience for your product or service

- Create a campaign for different objectives and audiences



No risks involved when you order. If for any reason you are not satisfied with my work, I will give you a full refund!



Order NOW before the price RAISES!



*************

Please note: I do not create and run ads in any category forbidden by Facebook.

Important: Please check out the Q&A section and possibly message me BEFORE you order, so I can give you a fully customized service.

You may also send me a message at any time in case you have any doubts or particular requests.

Looking forward to hear about your project!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very helpulf and at the end the job was really well done reaching good results!

Seller's Response:

I’ve been flattered to work with you. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

High quality work...recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Would like to work again with you, that was an interesting job for me.

:

Everything fast and perfect. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment