Friday, December 20, 2019

Create And Monitor Your Facebook Ad Campaigns











About:

Social Media Presence is necessary for every business nowadays. A business cannot be groomed without proper advertising.



I am an expert in advertising, I will research the target audience, make customized Ads and will do the monitoring for a specified time to grow your business/product.



I can create different types of Ads:



  • Photo Ads
  • Video Ads
  • Carousel Ads
  • Collection Ads
  • Instant Experience Ads


I can create Ads for the following platforms:



  • Facebook
  • Instagram




So, if you are looking for somebody to manage your Social Media Ad Campaigns, You can contact me. I will try my best to get you results.



Thank You! ツ

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ahmad is very knowledgeable and helpful and I am planning to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou Susane, It was nice working with you.

:

I was was in need of a logo for my new company.

:

Thankyou Sir! :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment