Thursday, April 30, 2020

Run Facebook Cpm Ads For The Highest Reach











About:

Hey there!

You must be someone that wants to run social media ads for your business, but you don’t have the resources, time, or expertise to do it.

I currently work for a USA based digital marketing agency, and I have managed content successfully for a multimillion-dollar tech startup in Boston. 

I'd love to help you grow your business!

How The Process Works:

  • You and I will discuss the needs of your business and where I can fit in to best help you.

  • I will explain to you how I will assist your business in achieving your goal and create a fast-plan.

  • For less than 10 minutes of your time, I will show you how to add my Facebook profile as an Advertiser role for your Facebook Business page.

  • I will run Facebook Ads for your business as you sit back and watch the results come in.

  • By the end of my time advertising your business on Facebook, I will give you a report on the success of your Ad Campaign! Then, I will ask you to remove my personal account from being an advertiser on your Facebook Business page.

Disclaimer: Half of what you pay me goes towards your ads (since I’m spending $$$ from my Ad Account using my debit card) and the other half is a service fee for Ad Campaign setup.

Reviews


:

It was amazing working with Ian. I have already reordered!

:

Working with Ian was easy & great. I wanted to promote my business locally in my area, and he was able to get me good results with local business advertising on Facebook!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment