Monday, April 27, 2020

Best Professional Instagram Facebook Stories Pack











About:

Hi there !!



NEW! INSTAGRAM STORIES HIGHLIGHTS COVERS EXTRA 



Engage your instagram audience with effective and dynamic instagram stories. Inspired on the famous snapchat stories, let's work together to build a loyal fan base for your business, brand or personal account.



Message me before you order so we can talk about your project.



Features



I'm Jilon Tanvir. I'm Professional Motion Graphics designer, Kinetic Typography, Video Editing On Fiverr.  I'm a Professional Video Production And Animator With Over 7+ Years Of Experience In Explained Video creations, After-Effects, Photoshop.I can Speak English, Spanish, French And German.



My target is Satisfying my Clients with Quality Deliveries. 



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I use him all the time. He’s the best

Seller's Response:

and I also Love to work with you .

:

This project was set up as a secondary project for one overall project. We agreed an original budget but the video needed to be longer. We completed the other project on Fiverr without the work being complete and the seller set up a second project. He said this was the easiest way to do it and meant that he received all of the original money at the agreed price. Since setting up a second project, communication has been slow and the changes requested have not been made - A few times, the same video has been sent back for review weeks apart. I am aware he has completed other projects during this time. I would like a full refund for both projects as i still have no usable video

:

Amazing like always

:

Thank you!! You’re the best




No comments:

Post a Comment