Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Show You How To Build Your Business On Instagram











About:

You know your business needs to be on Instagram. But you don't know where to begin. I have the answer for you: my INSTAGRAM Strategy for Beginners.



Basic Package: Amazing Value. For $5 you will receive a downloadable PDF with a clear strategy on how to grow your business on IG. In simple steps, I show you: 



  • how to optimize your profile
  • research hashtags
  • create simple images that match your brand or website colors
  • create content that your potential clients want to read
  • how to repurpose content so you don't get stuck wondering what to post next.
  • how to boost engagement and activity on your account with a clear action plan 




Standard Package: I review your business niche, your website, your competitors and I customize my IG Strategy for YOUR business. The action steps, ideas for content and engagement will be specific to your business so all you need to do is follow the plan. 



Premium Package: Now is the time to launch your business on Instagram but if you don't have the time, I will do it for you. You will receive the customized strategy plus content for ONE month (30 posts). 



Reviews


:

I am so happy with the strategy that Sharon put together for me. She is incredibly thorough and understood what my goals are. She made specific suggestions to help me use Instagram to reach them. The report is of great value, I highly recommend kastordigital to anyone at any Instagram skill level.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment