Monday, April 27, 2020

Create Facebook Or Instagram Ad For Social Media Content











About:

I'm a professional photographer/videographer from Germany.



I'll create a high quality content for your social media to present your brand/product.



I'm working with a lot of models and for an additional cost I can provide you more than 1 model if requested. 



Here you can have a look at some of my videos: www.vimeo.com/pixer



For any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work once again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

:

Katy was very thorough in working through my order requirements, was very responsive in communication, and did an outstanding job with my video. Nothing but good things to say, 5 stars all around!

:

it was a pleasure to work with you. Thanks a lot for your tip.

:

Highly satisfied . Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment