Monday, April 27, 2020

Create A Facebook Ad For Your Product Or Service











About:

I will create the perfect ad for your product or service on Facebook, copywriting and optimization included.



Based on the content you provide (URL, sales page, image, video, event), I will provide you with the perfect copywriting for your Facebook post and create a profitable and converting ad to promote it.


I'm a full time freelance copywriter and advertiser, and I've been working for brands like Ford, Ferrero, Radio Deejay, Radio 105, Hero, San Benedetto, Reale Mutua, Runaway Escape.
I've spent more than 100K in paid advertising in the last 2 years, and I know my business.


I will help you find the right way to get to your customer, no doubt about it.



LANGUAGES:

- Italian

- English



Check my packages to receive full support on audience and competition analysis.

Reviews


:

veloce e professionale!

:

Velocissimo... doveva essere consegnato in 3 giorni e l'ha consegnato in un paio d'ore... e la qualità c'è.... e molto di più di ciò che mi aspettavo... A questo passo diventerà il mio copywriter preferito

:

Persona serissima e professionale. Sempre disponibile ad aiutarti. Consigliatissimo!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment