Monday, April 27, 2020

Setup Facebook Paid Ad Campaigns For Your Business











About:

Poorly executed Facebook advertising campaigns lead to poor results and wasted ad spend.
As an advertiser who's managed a multitude number of Facebook advertising campaigns for various brands, 
I know just the right steps that are critical to running an effective campaign.


I will:


Research your target audience and come up with a brief advertising strategy
Set up ads with target audiences, designs and copy-writing
Split test with multiple ad versions and audiences to lower the ad costs
Create sequential advertising campaigns that lead to better results
Offer suggestions for future campaigns and website optimization 


I offer assistance with all Facebook ad objectives including:


Traffic

Lead generation

Conversions
Messages
Brand awareness
Reach
Engagement 
App installs
Video views
Catalog sales
Store visits



I will need from you:


Your Advertising account's ID
Link to your Facebook page
Preferred ad objective and a description of your goals
Ad spend


* Need help finding your advertising account's ID? Or recommendations for ad objectives? send me a message.


* IMPORTANT: Read the FAQ below before placing your order


Hit the Order Now button below or send me a message to get started!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he have excellent knowledge for running facebook ads for clients , tommoro I m buying one another similar gig service as the result of my current gig is excellent, he reduced my fb ar cost for almost 65-70% down I am happy to buy his gig

:

You are also a so much cooperative person. I really enjoy my time during the service. Looking forward to a future project.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment