Sunday, July 19, 2020

Manage Twitter Account For Your Need And Goals











About:

Hi, I am an expert in Social Media Marketing. Twitter is one of the most important social media that you can Tweet to support your business. I will manage your twitter account for your needs and goal.
I will grow your Twitter Audience and enhance your Brand Visibility through the use of proper Keywords research, Hashtags, Locations, and Niche research.



What Do I Need From You?



  • Username:
  • Password 
  • And your account verify Login Info




What You'll Receive




  • Real followers
  • Engaged target audience
  • Daily followers
  • Hashtags research ( Relevant to your account Niche, Business. Interest.)
  • Grow your Follower, Naturally



How does it work?



  • 1. Follow Users by (Location, Hashtags, Competitors Accounts)
  • 2. Like Photos by (Location, Hashtags, Interests)
  • 3. Comment on Posts by (Location, Hashtags)





  • NoteFeel free to contact me if you have any questions.








Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did some good work, seemed very repetitive. I am also not sure if doubling my followers to increase followers is how to grow the account. I’ll trust her process for another gig and see what the outcome is.

Seller's Response:

Amazing Experience!

Seller's Response:

Was good, first time looking at doing a twitter project and I did increase my followers by around 100+ new followers, which is great for around 5 days or so work. Did mention an action plan and comments, but was under the impression, I would get an action plan to follow after the main work was done, and thoughts comments would be made for me, rather than me do them, so I could learn when and how to post etc. So I can continue to build on the back of the momentum. But overall was a good service. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Great Expreacient!

Seller's Response:

Excellent work. She was able to provide targeted niche following on Twitter. The content fit the account and engagement on tweets were high. By the way, I started with a brand new account that grew from 1 to 197 followers in 2 weeks. I definitely will be using her services in the future.







Manage Twitter Account For Your Need And Goals

No comments:

Post a Comment