Friday, July 3, 2020

Run Your Facebook Ads And Build A Full Marketing Funnel











About:

Ready to get more PAYING CUSTOMERS to your business in 2020?



Let me help set up your Facebook ads, find your optimal targeting, create your landing page, and get you customers almost immediately!



To do this effectively, I have a one hour conversation where we talk ALL about you and your business. 



1. What makes your business unique? 

2. What testimonials can we use to add credibility? 

3. What are the major problems your customer run into that we can solve? 



...and many more questions!



Once I have this information, I get to work crafting the perfect message to put your business in the best light and inform prospects that they need to work with you RIGHT AWAY. 



As I create ad, I create multiple versions so we can always A/B test. We need to be prepared to test as much as possible.



P.S. Fiverr doesn't have the best way to show what you get with this gig. With the Premium package, you will get you EVERYTHING you need to start getting customers!



If you would like to work with me on an ongoing basis, I also have packages for maintenance services.  



P.P.S. I can help with branding, logo design, and email writing too! (Separate charge)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Get info for the line I'd like to promote

Seller's Response:

James is a professional and a pleasure to work with.

:

Truest Professional

:

Excellent experience!

:

Great to work with!







Run Your Facebook Ads And Build A Full Marketing Funnel

No comments:

Post a Comment