Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Show You How To Build A Profitable Instagram Ad Campaign











About:

I own a 6 figure Instagram Ad agency that focuses on lead generation and eCommerce for Financial and Professional Services companies.



In the last 3 months I have spent $87,856 dollars on Ads and have created a positive return on investment for all my clients.



You are lucky you found this Gig...ready to build an awesome Instagram ad campaign?



Typically I charge $120/hour but since I am new to Fiverr and looking to build up my Fiverr portfolio I am offering my time for only $25/hour.



In our 1 hour video call we will cover the following...



- Business & Offer Review - What is your product/service?

- Instagram Ad Strategy (practical advice that will help guide you now and in the future)

- Customer Avatar Discussion

- Ad Campaign Creation - Campaign / Ad Set / Ad

- Ad Creative

- Google Analytics

- Website & Funnel Review/Suggestions

- Digital Marketing Recommendations



Ready to scale your business using the power of social media advertising?



Lets do it!



Reviews


: : : : :





Show You How To Build A Profitable Instagram Ad Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment