Sunday, July 19, 2020

Dance Your Song For Instagra, Facebook











About:



Hi, I'm Paula, I'm glad you're watching my Gig.



 I will 
dance  your song for 1 minute. for a basic gig of $10 so you can use it to promote your music on your social media, Instagram / Facebook / Youtube


 The video is of high quality and I will have fun Dancing your music, I will help you to share it in my networks.



 Send me a message and tell me your idea, it will be amazing to work together :)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

A talented content creator. Communicative, creative, and accommodating. Recommended.

:

I'm glad you liked me, thank you very much for the tip!!!

:

cool, thank you! follow @2throwedmusic to see when the video is posted!

:

Excellent! Perfect for the project I am working on.

:

All good! Quick turnaround!







Dance Your Song For Instagra, Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment