Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Be Your Instagram Manager











About:

Hello, thank you for checking out my gig. I have over 5 years of Social Media Managing & over 5 years of virtual assistant experience and Graphic Design. I have pro skills in Excel as well as Adobe digital and social media design. Instagram is my passion and love to help clients increase online.



Some of my favorite types of work include managing projects, graphic design, and long-term/ongoing projects. Other services include:



  • Social Media design and management
  • Research & List Building
  • Photo Editing
  • Animated IG stories
  • Instagram YEP!
  • Increasing Followers
  • Engagement with you followers
  • Sending messeges
  • Commenting on PODS


Please contact me before ordering. 



My base rate is $15 per hour. 

This means that anything that can be done in one hour is $15. 2 hours is $30, etc. 



Please Note:

  1. Not working on weekends!!! IF so the work is paid EXTRA!
  2. I don't offer sales calls or rates based on commission. 
  3. The packages are just to give you an idea of services. 
  4. Please message me for a custom set of hours. 


Thank you again for checking out my gig and I hope to hear from you soon!

Contact me for more details!

Reviews


: : : : :





Be Your Instagram Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment