Sunday, July 12, 2020

Be Your Facebook Group Moderator











About:

Do you have groups on facebook that has 100 requests (members request or post) or above per day? Let me help you! You can relax now and let me handle those stress. Just give me rules to follow on which post or request to approve or to decline and I will handle it myself.



After you order my gig, I will send you request to add me in your group and add me as a moderator, and you can go on and spend your vacation with your family or friends, I will do all the job for you.



Price may change depending on how big the group and volume of requests.



Note: 1 group OR 1 page per Gig order only! (Kindly contact me first before making an order)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I hired renbil to manage my Facebook Group and he did great work. I will hire him again.

:

The seller completed the work perfectly and delivered on time. Would hire again.

:

Thank you for trying my gig. Happy to serve you.

:

Excellent communication with seller. The service was done very well. Would buy again! Highly recommended. Thank you!

:

Renbil provided excellent service. He is professional, personable and a quick learner, and the team thoroughly enjoyed working with him.







Be Your Facebook Group Moderator

No comments:

Post a Comment