Friday, June 19, 2020

Post Your Content Or Site To 200,000 Facebook Fans











About:

If you want LOTS of people seeing your business, website, FB page, ebook, music, video, app or content, then this service will give you more exposure on Facebook. An average post is seen by about 50,000 people!





For only $5 I will share anything you want to 200,000 fans (and growing) on my Facebook page. 



  • All my fans are real. There are no paid likes. 
  • They are from all over the world (United States, Indonesia, Philippines, Japan, India, Australia, etc.. and the dominant language is ENGLISH.
  • Your ad will never be deleted, and I will schedule auto posts at your preferred time or at the peak times. 
  • What I need - your message/content and URL (you can also attach a picture or a banner)
  • Proof of completion - you will get a direct URL to published FB post


Feel free to message me if you have any questions.



See GIG EXTRAS if interested in a Tailored Marketing Plan. For an additional $10, I will boost your content and target a specific demographic (audience). Please provide me with the target audience age range, gender, geographic location, interests and any keywords associated with your audience you find to be relevant. 

Reviews


:

My goal was get more Facebook page likes and page visits! Result is zerro, even no one like.

:

Perfect experience with seller. Top notch customer service. Highly recommended.

:

As advertised, very very quick service

:

great thank you for your service

:

In working with the seller did not get results. Referrals 0. This is the first experience when no transition occurs. I do not recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment