Saturday, June 20, 2020

Integrate Instagram Shopping And Product Tagging











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER. 



This gig will help in approving the instagram shopping and product tagging feature.



Instagram Shopping and Product Tagging turns your normal profile into a shop. It makes easy for the users to check the products and directly go to the website product page to place an order. 



Instagram shopping feature involves many dynamic factors to get approved and work properly. One wrong configuration or incompliance of content can get the account disapproved for this feature. 

I've helped hundreds of businesses to get this feature and also fixed their issues. 

I have integrated this feature for hundreds of my clients and helped them increase their sales exponentially

Shopping on Instagram accomplishes one of the most critical tasks in improving e-commerce performance: it makes it easier to buy. With one click, our audience can go directly to the product page and add to their basket. Reducing search time and clicks improves conversion and revenue. 



Let's get the shopping feature activated on your Insta profile. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very efficient and quick turn around time. Will definitely be recommending the seller to others! Hope to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting me with this project. Happy to get Instgarm shopping approved for you.

Seller's Response:

Great experience. This process has frustrated me for months and instagram_boy sorted it out for me in just a few days. I would recommend this to anyone who needs it. We can now tag products easily on IG!

Seller's Response:

I am glad that I was able to help. Thank you for giving me the opportunity.

Seller's Response:

Ali explains things very well and works very fast! I spent a year trying to get my Instagram account approved for shoppable posts and he got it approved in 24 hours! Some of the best money I have ever spent!




No comments:

Post a Comment