Friday, June 26, 2020

Design Awesome Animated Instagram Story











About:

Hey there, I am Nissan and under this gig, I am making u amazing static or animated story design for Instagram.and this is the only gig in Fiverr offering this service at this price.



Why are good Instagram stories are must?   

  • Clients get to know you and your staff better
  • Show why your process is better

  • Highlight your product and grow brand awareness

  • Promotes your profile 
  • Helps in increasing followers 


To work With me u just need to :



Contact me and provide me your photos and text that you want in your story your brand name and all the other stuff related to your Insta account and we are good to go!!



Send me a message before placing an order to explain what you need and satisfy your request in the best way!



Note: If you are in need of Instagram flyer banner ad or want to edit Instagram post I can also do that for you

Reviews


:

Great Work! exactly what i wanted, took his time with my changes and revisions and always looked great doing it. very fast and very kind. thank you!

:

Great experience. Fast and instantly understood the briefing. My first time working with that seller, but def. not my last time.

:

Great work! As always! super fast too

:

as always: great and fast work- thanks!

:

Great job as always! thanks







Design Awesome Animated Instagram Story

No comments:

Post a Comment