Saturday, June 6, 2020

Manage Your Twitter Account











About:

Twitter is a big social media platform which can impact on your business online presence.
this platform is known for news spreading .You just have to tweet about something and some retweets later it can be a breaking news .That's why tweet is important 



AS your twitter account manager i will:
-manage and built your twitter account 

-make creative content 

-be very active on your profile posting photos and everything else to reach your goals 

-perform hashtag research

-make scheduled posts 

-organic traffic through professional management 



I can offer to you extra service like an action plan or full engagement with your social medias at a minimal cost .For these extras you have to write me in my inbox.



Please ask me for your bonus and if there is any unclear thing don't hesitate to ask me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment