Friday, June 5, 2020

Design Mind Blowing Facebook Cover, Twitter Header, Banners











About:

What I Offer:

Beautiful, Simple, Professional, Modern and Eye-catching Cover, Header and Banner for literally any social media account. 



Give me any sort of design direction, event details, company description, upcoming events or pictures, quotes you would like to add and I will send you an attractive cover picture for the same.




I have officially studied designed and I am opposed to the generic design. I will add my creative touch to your invitation and make it innovative and un-boring.



What You Get:

  • High-quality Cover images (According to the exact resolution and dimension of the Social Media)
  • Simple, Clean and professional
  • Personalized with your company Name and Logo
  • Pictures for Facebook Cover, Instagram Post, Twitter Header, YouTube Channel Art, Google+ Header, Twitch Banner, LinkedIn Banner, SoundCloud Banner 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller captured my vision perfectly. He was quick, responsive and has an eye for his craft. Wouldn't hesitate to select. May sound too good to be true, but work exceeded my expectations.

:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your instructions were clear and precise which made the job that much smoother. I’m glad you like the work. All the best!

:

Did a great job :-). Thank you.

:

Great service , quick delivery

:

I am a repeat buyer from this seller. He. Is. Awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment