Monday, June 22, 2020

Create And Manage Facebook Ads For Your Business











About:

NOTE: Please contact me before placing an order 



Welcome to my gig, do you need someone to create and Optimize Facebook ads for your business? then I am here for you. I can run well-targeted ads on Facebook by Updated strategies and methods of 2019.



My Skills are in:



✅ 
Ad account setup and create a new ad campaign 

Expertise in Latest strategies and update like CBO 2019

Eye-catchy text researching  

✅ Target audience by Interest, Demographic, Behaviour, and Location 

Optimizing Custom and Lookalike audience 

✅ Facebook pixel setup 

✅ Will give you suggestions after deliver 



Types of the Facebook ads campaign I can handle:



✅ E-commerce ads 

✅ Ads for Shopify store  

✅ Retargeting campaign

✅ Brand awareness 

✅ lead generation 

✅ Page promotion  

✅ product, Blog, service promoting 

✅ Sign up on your website/store

✅ messenger ads

✅ post engagement

✅ sales campaign 

✅ video/music promotion campaign  

✅ local business campaign 



100% satisfaction and money back guaranty... Don't forget to read FAQs



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic work

Seller's Response:

Abdur is simply amazing! He just spent the entire day (actually night in his time zone) cleaning up a royal mess left by another seller in my account. He is very knowledgeable, and truly cares for his clients and their success. You should definitely get services from him. Highly recommend!

:

one of the greatest buyer I have ever worked with , Thank you so much

:

Ads were generic. They were all rated in the bottom 20% on Facebook for quality. The seller was very responsive but the ads did not convert.

:

I provided him a plan which we agreed to follow but he was in a hurry and everybody knows that nothing converts instantly and specially if it's on Facebook ...and this is the only review which has less then 5-star on my gig...every client is satisfied with my service and they are hiring me always




No comments:

Post a Comment