Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Create An Effective Instagram Hashtag Growth Strategy











About:

Why Me?



I have worked with Fortune 500 brands such as Adidas, L’Oreal  & Pfizer on multiple digital marketing projects. I aim to leverage my experience to help you grow your brand on Instagram while maintaining brand professionalism and performance delivery.



Why My Service?



I will strategically research, analyze & handpick hashtags that relate to your account. The hashtags will be specific to your account/business & optimized to the latest Instagram algorithm trend. I will provide you with a personalized consultation & strategy on how you can maximize your performance moving forward.



What Is Included?



✅ Research personalized & high-performing hashtags related to your niche

✅ Hashtag ranking strategies

✅ Optimize your Instagram profile

✅ Personalized growth strategy tailored to your brand

✅ Action Plan based on 2020 algorithm & trends

✅ Expert video hashtag guide to maximize organic growth

✅ Masters Course 2020 (for Platinum & Diamond Gig only)

✅ Monthly newsletter with the latest updates

✅ Scalable tools to further grow your account



I will provide a 100% return of your order if you’re not satisfied with my gig. Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What Tommy provided has been so helpful, and I'm excited to implement the homework he gave me to start seeing results. You can really tell he took the time to do research!

Seller's Response:

thank you!

Seller's Response:

Tommy provided me with essential information that I think all small business owners should know to maximize their use of Instagram. The info was concise and easy to follow.

Seller's Response:

thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

Very informative and deffos worth every penny! Will come back for a bigger and better gig with you for sure




No comments:

Post a Comment