Friday, September 18, 2020

Amazing Facebook,Twitter, Instagram Post And Story Design











About:

Hi, thanks for viewing my Gig!


If you are looking for clean and eye catchy posts and story design or any social media design then this gig is for you.


What I need?
  • Your content (Any text / Instagram photo).
  • Your Logo or company/Page name If you'd like me to integrate them into design.
  • website link or account handle so I can get Idea of how can I improve post editing.
  • Tagline or slogan (Optional).


What you will get?


  • Elegant Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram post design or story.
  • High quality PNG, JPG and PDF print file formats.
  • Instagram photo Post size 1080 x 1080 px.
  • Instagram photo Story size 1080 x 1920 px.
  • I provide multiple revisions to my clients.

  • I'll keep working until my clients are fully satisfied. 


My ultimate aim is clients' satisfaction so If you need any specific number of social media posts or custom order do contact me. I'm at your service, so feel free to place an order now:)
Looking forward to work with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment