Sunday, September 13, 2020

Create Short Ad Videos For Facebook, Instagram And Twitter











About:

       I have worked for companies that required me to hire freelancers for creating videos for our web pages. During my time with these companies I learned the need of being able to pay for videos to be created in bulk. I built this gig for that purpose. Now you can easily purchase 1, 15, or 30 videos that are 15-30 seconds each all at once for your social media needs. These videos can include photos from your library, multiple 5 seconds video clips of your product, a short video of you discussion your product, or a combination of these elements which you will provide. I can also provide some royalty free stock photos or footage upon request. They will all include royalty free music I can pick from my library, unless you have music you wish to use already.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment