Saturday, September 12, 2020

Short Video Ads Promotional For Facebook And Instagram











About:

Professional, skilled, creative, intuitive, responsible video ads graphics designer.

Open for cooperation and exchange of ideas in the field of creative video ads.



After a little over a year on the fiverr platform and 1.000+ completed orders.



I'm an expert in creating videos :
1. A professional company
2. Product promotions
3. Slideshow promotions
4. Cover Facebook page
5. Anything video ad do you need



What i need to make a video?

please provide the text/script that will be included in the video.



Important:
Please don't place an order if you don't have text/script. In this case please message me first.


Please feel free to contact me :)



Thanks

Sahid Art







Reviews


:

The BEST! Sahidart provided great stock video options for me to choose from and made edits quickly and delivered a beautiful video! Thank you.

:

He's the best! From start to finish, great to work with and produces amazing video content. We have used him multiple time and will continue. Thank you!!

:

This seller went above our expectations in terms of video quality and we plan on using him for our future advertisements.

:

He is easy to work with and I am very satisfied with the outcome. I will definitely hire him for my future projects.

:

For those reading this review, Sahidart did an AMAZING job!! My project was a bit difficult but I was amazed to see the amazing video Sahidart put together for me! The revisions were all quick and precise. This was a very quick turn around and one of my favorite gigs on fiverr that I've used! The music and text he chose were perfect for what I was trying to achieve. I will ABSOLUTELY be coming back for more videos in the future. Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment