Monday, September 7, 2020

Create A Animated Instagram Video For Your Mixtape











About:

Need a cool Animated Instagram Video custom made for your needs to promote your mixtape, event or music?



Note: I do not do any religious related designs. 



Then this gig is perfect for you.



I will create an awesome 30 second Animated Instagram Video for your mixtape and add your custom audio in the background at no extra charge.



What you get:



  • HD Promotional Video
  • I will add your custom Music
  • Custom Design
  • Animated
  • 1080x1080

  • Fast Delivery


We have 3 packages to choose from:



  1. $10 Basic - 30 Second Video (5 Days Delivery)
  2. $15 Standard - 60 Second Instagram Video (3 Days Delivery)
  3. $20 Premium - 60 Second Instagram Video (24 Hour Delivery)

If you have any questions or requests feel free to message me any time of the week (Available 24/7).

What I need from you:

  • Text you want on the video
  • 1 image of the artist or rapper in decent quality (any additional pics that I need to cut out from the background will be $5 extra per image, unless you ordered the $20 package where I will cut up to 3 images at no extra cost)
  • Detailed description of what you want
  • I would need the layered psd file

I do custom orders if you need something not mentioned above.

Hope to work with you soon,

All the best,

Artsdesigns









Reviews


:

great job as usual

:

outstanding

:

outstanding

:

Excellent job as always. Always quality work.

:

Tha greatest! Always perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment