Friday, September 4, 2020

Create A Professional Facebook Page











About:



Can you imagine having a beautiful page that attracts customers and that is functional to sell?



 I can give you the page you're looking for.



 My way of working is the following: 100% Satisfaction or I give you back your money.



 The services that I offer with your fanpage are:



+ Preparing your business information to your page

+ Integration of apps (Surveys, Another social media that your company uses, etc)

+ Add products to your store on your facebook page

+ Logo design for your company

+ Attractive images related to what you promote

+ SEO friendly and optimized



 I am willing to give you the page you are thinking, and with my knowledge of more than 4 years, I can make the adjustments to make it even better.



 Please, feel comfortable if you want to write me just to ask, I am totally at your service.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment