Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Be Your Facebook Ad Campaign Manager











About:

Welcome to my Gig for setup Facebook ad campaign that you can utilize to drive traffic to your Facebook page, online store or website. You can ready the ad text, image or video then ask me to setup the ad campaign for a specific budget and duration. I can help you to your configure most suitable targeted audience and a strategy for social media ads.



Important Notes: 

1. Please send me a message before place an order.

2. My service doesn't ensure any Sales, Lead or conversion, but I will try my best.

3. You must need to provide your FB access. (You can add as Admin on your Business Manager/Ad account and Business page. Otherwise, FB login info).



Type of Facebook Ads I can Setup:

> Traffic and Link click for your website/store

> Sales and Leads for your product or service

> Conversions and Retargeting ads 

> Page Likes and Post Engagements

> Event promotion

> Multi-Product Ads

> Get video views

> Lead Ads

> Dynamic Ads (formerly Dynamic Product Ads)



If you have made your mind and need a certified professional Facebook ads manager, then don't wait. Just contact me now to start your project.



Thanks.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm a returning customer and will continue to come back. Seller gives great advices and always a very good experience!

Seller's Response:

It is always a pleasure to work for this buyer. Extremely cooperative and flexible buyer.

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience and great communication. Ajom went over and beyond to help set up the Ad campaign, provided feedback and created the ads in One Day. A great guy overall!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kind opportunity; I'm truly blessed to continue working with you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you @ajommahmud for your expertise, I really appreciated working with you! To future clients: this seller knows what he is doing and I hardly recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment