Friday, September 18, 2020

Amazing Youtube Or Instagram Music Visualizer Or Audio Visualizer











About:

Hey there!  I'm Sancho. 

I will make audio spectrum or I will create an audio visualizer for your song or music 



HOW IT WORKS :



  1. Send me a link or attachment of your music (file must be .mp3, .wav.. )
  2. Send me your Cover Art or Logo ( logo must be .png or vector .ai format )

  3. Send all required informations such as ( Artist name, Song name, Website URL... )
  4. Choose the package that fit your needs ( read the packages details below )
  5. IN CASE your song length is longer than (5min - 6min) please contact me before you order.


I can make a high-quality video for you, Please check the video sample 

Reviews


:

Always great to collaborate with Junior. He is very fast and efficient.

:

quick and easy

:

Great work

:

Always a pleasure working with seller great service as advertised

:

Super dope and easy!




No comments:

Post a Comment