Saturday, September 12, 2020

Efficiently On Instagram Send Direct Message To Targeted Audiences











About:

Please inbox before ordering

I am a professional Digital marketer. Basically I am a Social media marketing expert and this is my working platform. I like to do instagram marketing. Greatly I contributed to make efforts for building up your business on Instagram.

I'll do professionaly your Instagram marketing and send Direct Massage your targeted audience organically and promote your product/IG with your targeted real audience. I’ll do like and command on your targeted audience after message them.

What service will you get from me :

  • Higher Quality service
  • Likes and Comments
  • Real targeted active audience
  • Increase engagement
  • Increase sales
  • Increase improvement

What I need for you?

  • Username
  • Password
  • Targeted information , hashtags or page
  • Content ( Message text or Picture + message text or Linked messages)
  • Location

Best Regards

momennakib

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller delivered exactly what I needed and listened well to the instructions I had. Very quick, very good work. Will hire again for sure.

Seller's Response:

Thanks friend.

Seller's Response:

Great experience working with Nakib, he does his job very well. Will definitely use his services in the future. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thanks bro

Seller's Response:

Great work, will be hiring again. Seller understands work very well and executes on it daily.




No comments:

Post a Comment