Saturday, September 26, 2020

Create And Manage Your Facebook Ad Campaign











About:

2.5+ Billion daily active users make Facebook and Instagram one of the Perfect places to advertise your business.


But results only come with the right & advance strategies with much experience to create effective ads and reach your goals, that's why I'm here 3 Years+ experience with Facebook ads and have spent over 800K $ on ads for my clients. With my experience of working on 270+ e-commerce as a Media Buyer, I will do the audience research for your niche and set up the campaigns with proper creatives and solid structures to get quality traffic.


  • I will be your Facebook Ads Manager, I will create the ads you need and optimize them.
  • I will do A\B testings & daily controls to make sure that every cent we spent is going back as clicks, brand awareness, calls, sales, leads... 


Steps & Strategies


Brand, Lead, App Install, Traffic...
Pixel and Catalog complete setup without any error.
Competitor & Market research.
Audience research and interest finding.
Custom audience and Lookalike setup
Setting up a segmented remarketing structure.
Prospecting Campaign setup and testing.
Daily Audit & optimization of Campaigns.
Report + Recommendations


★★ Order Now ★★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

evan_jefferson is a pleasure to work with. very organized and great communication. i highly recommend him for facebook add management and scaling. will be working with again A++++

Seller's Response:

it's my pleasure to work with and very Great experience with you sir

:

Wonderful seller who provides perfect results, I was not expecting these results. I Will definitely use this seller again!

:

Great experience !!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment