Friday, September 11, 2020

Edit A Professional Instagram Video Ad











About:



I will make a professional edit using proven techniques that work on social media to get as many clicks and views of your video. 



If you don't have any footage I can find some stock footage and use that according to the brief.


It depends on the product/service you're providing, but whatever it is I'll do the research to come close to the clients you're after.



What I can provide:



Video Editing



  • dynamic editing with proven marketing techniques
  • transitions, movement
  • contrasting images


Audio Editing



  • mixing and mastering to perfection
  • audio amplification
  • adding stock music if needed
  • adding audio FX



Motion Graphics

  • intros, bumpers and outros
  • simple logo animations
  • text animations





All editing includes some GFX and transitions and text animations. As video on social media is mostly visual I'll put some subtitles if there's audible text. 

+ add Better with audio sticker


If you have any questions about the service be sure to get in touch and I'll answer any requests.

Reviews


:

Belle conception graphique et conforme à mes attentes

:

Great work! Exceeded expectations, and worth the premium amount paid.

:

Nailed the second project we did together. Highly recommend!!

:

This came out great! Really exceeded my expectations. I will be back with my next project for sure!

:

Crushed it!




No comments:

Post a Comment