Sunday, September 27, 2020

Run Targeted Facebook Ads Campaign For Your Services











About:

I will run detailed targeted campaign for your products/services. Before running the ad I will conduct a short research on your products/services and the best possible audience. Thus, ensuring maximum conversions and engagements. Your accomplishment will be my accomplishment.

Platforms:

1. Facebook

2. Instagram

3. LinkedIn

4. SEO

5. Mailchimp

6. Youtube

7.Google Analytics etc



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good work thank you

:

The best virtual assistant i ever had . Looking forward for a long term relation. Thanks a lot.

:

Thank you for the appreciation Sir.

:

Very cooperative,efficient and responsive seller. Went for extra miles many times. Will definitely come to you again. 100% Recommended.

:

Working with this seller has been nothing but amazing! He has alot of knowledge and experience in what he does. There were a few times where I felt unsure with my project and didn't know which way I should go, and he was patient, and very reassuring. He cant count how many time he went the extra mile for me. I appreciate it all so much. I will definitely be working with this SELLER again!! He was very fast, and delivered ahead of the scheduled delivery date. Communicating with this SELLER was always easy, and very efficient. Amazing work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment