Sunday, September 13, 2020

Teach You To Run And Analyze Facebook And Google Ads











About:

Social media Ad campaigns are the most effective way to market today and learning this skill is a must for business.

Learn this skill with me in a very effective way, I will share my past data and example ad campaigns for effective learning.



                             List Of Topics I Cover In My Digital Marketing Class.



1. Digital Marketing Terminologies and Analyzing Data - 60 To 75 Minutes

2. Setting Up Tracking Tools Like Fb Pixel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Or Using Plugins In WordPress - 45 Minutes.

3. Creating Campaigns, Ad sets and Ads Itself Using Various Tools - 60 Mins

4. Doing A/B Testing, Debugging Of Disapproved Ads, Audience Research - 60 Mins

5. Creating Custom Audience-15 Mins

6. Retargeting Advertisement - 30 Mins

7. Cross Marketing Between Different Platforms Like Google And Facebook - 60 Mins

8. Explaining Different Types Of Bid Strategies And Budgets- 30 Mins.

9. Competitor Analysis And Taking Ideas From Them - 30 Mins

10. Excluding IPS From Analytics - 15 Mins.



You can check my client's results which I have uploaded in the presentation. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was great to learn the facebook ad. Definitely gonna order again

Seller's Response:

thank you sir

:

Excellent provider - highly recommend!!

:

This class was really helpful! He helped me a lot with my Google Ads. Thank you Anuj!

:

Great communication and very knowledgeable!




No comments:

Post a Comment