Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Be Your Facebook Marketing Manager











About:

Hello

This Is Nayan Sarkar. I'm An Expert In Digital Marketing. In This Gig, I’ll Be Glad To Support You On Social Media Marketing. I Will Create Facebook Page & Set Up Facebook Ads. And Optimize Your Campaign. Feel Free To Contact With Me To Increase Followers And Audiences Engagement. It Will Be Effective To Increase Your Sales. 

  • I know You Want To Take Your Business To The Next Level! 

What do I need? 

  • Minimum 15 Posts On Your Account if Your Account is New.
  • Your Account Have To At Least 2 Weeks Old Due To Run Ads
  • Your Business Target Audience Information


I Will provide My Services In Three Package: Gold : Premium : Diamond 



  • Free Consultancy
  • Free Logo +Cover Design
  • Pixel Setup
  • Facebook Ads+ Instagram Account Creation
  • Conversion Targeting
  • Re-Marketing Or Re-Targeting 
  • Audience Insight
  • Custom Audience
  • Facebook Analytics 
  • Event Tracking
  • Payment Method Setup
  • Facebook ChatBot Messenger Platform
  • Instagram Campaign 

So Don’t Be Late, Before Order Contact With Me.  I Will Provide You 100% Natural And Potential Customer.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment