Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Generate High Quality Facebook Leads











About:

Contact me for a custom offer!



For the last 9 years, I have helped over 50+ Mid to Large size clients with Facebook advertising. I had managed a budget of $0.5M/monthly, brought 1M+ visitors daily on a media website, achieved a very high conversion rate of 5% on the Shopify site with 9.26 ROAS and over 100k+ FB leads generated.


I am experienced with:

• Lead Ads with Zapier Integration

• FB Ads For Messenger with Manychat Integration

• Facebook Dynamic Ads With Retargeting 

• Facebook Ads For Conversions/Sales

• FB Ads For Traffic/Link Clicks

• FB Ads For Drop Shipping

• Pixel Integration, Custom Events, Product Catalogues and Audience 

• Google Analytics 

Why choose me? I Know the Ins-and-Outs of Facebook marketing campaign and Social Media Marketing and can get you growing without massive testing and wasted ad spending.

Facebook lead generation: Solar lead, Attic Insulation Lead, Lawyers lead, Roofers Leads, Gym Leads, Yoga Leads, Taxation Lead, Car dealer.

Reviews


:

He did an amazing job! It was exactly what we needed and he was SO PATIENT. Thanks again so much!

:

a+ He is doing good

:

The seller did an excellent job. He not only made some gread ads but also helped me with the whole FB process, the pixel and all the other things necessary to run a campaign of which I had had no idea before. Will certainly continue to work with him.

:

Great job!

:

Great results! I got enough leads to keep me busy for 2 months!




No comments:

Post a Comment