Saturday, September 12, 2020

Set Up Targeted Facebook Ads











About:

Are you looking for a Facebook ad manager?  Let me set up your Facebook and Instagram ads and run them for you.



***Please, read before ordering the gig!***  




Please, contact me regarding your project and mention: 



1. A link to your website/ Facebook page/ Instagram profile which clearly describes your products or services that you want me to advertise

2. Your goals

3. Duration of the ad management 



Facebook and Instagram Ad Campaigns which I can set up and manage for you:



  1. Lead Generation 
  2. Traffic ads
  3. Conversions ads
  4. Retargeting ads
  5. PPE
  6. App installs



How do I work?



1 STEP -
I will need access to your ad account and Facebook page ( I will provide instructions on how to do it).



2 STEP  -
I will create an advertising strategy for the specific period and I will send it to you for approval



3 STEP -
I will research a target audience, create an ad copy, set up your ads and split-test them



4 STEP -
I will provide regular reports and analyze the results (management only) 



Come work with me and BOOST YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE! 













Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time working with this seller and quality of work, communication has been amazing both times. -Veteran Navy SEAL- CEO EASY DAY-

:

Amazing buyer! Thank you for everything!

:

I waited a week before leaving feedback as i wanted to make sure that the adverts we actually working and we were getting traffic. My god are we getting traffic! Can not recommend this gentleman enough - my go-to guy for anything related to Social Media Marketing & Management. Will definitely use again in the future for other projects too. Thank you again for all your hard work!

:

Thank you so much for your hard work. The ad copy and audience suggestion overview was great. Anyone reading this, i highly recommend this gig. This provider knows what to do. Thanks again. I will definitely be back.

:

Everything was smooth and fast! Recommend 100%




No comments:

Post a Comment