Monday, September 21, 2020

Design 12 Pinterest Pin Image Graphic











About:

For the past year i have been using social media platforms for fun, but then i decided to create my own eCommerce store and tried using social media platforms to promote it and drive traffic to my store. I soon realized what a power tool it can be if done right. I know how much traffic a well designed post or pin can drive to a website and how many sales it can generate, believe me it isn't rocket science and I can tell you for free two critical factors that is responsible for this:



  • The amount of people it can reach.
  • My phenomenal designs.


This gig includes:

  • Pinterest pins
  • Facebook posts/ cover/ story
  • instagram posts/ story
  • instagram puzzle feed
  • twitter post/ header




I use Coreldraw for my designs but I am no coreldraw guru and can't add all those special effects experts do use on complicated designs but I have discovered that simple but detailed posts works and it will definitely boost your social media marketing.



Only if you order now, I will create beautiful designs to help drive traffic to your blog or online store



I am always here and available to help in anyway.



100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!!!

UNLIMITED REVISIONS ON ALL PACKAGES!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with a_i_richard. Great communication and delivered what we asked for. An excellent experience.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much

Seller's Response:

This is my second time worker with this seller. I highly recommend him and will go to him when I need this type of work alway's.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much ma'am

:

Really and impressive designs, will be ordering more




No comments:

Post a Comment