Friday, September 11, 2020

Facebook Ads Campaign For Your Business Grow











About:

  • About This Gig
I have 4+ years of experience in social media marketing. I know advance Facebook Ads campaign that I learned from experience and research.  

I am here for you. As a Facebook Ads manager I want to build better ads and improve revenue. I will check the ads daily and adjust the campaign



I could build & race:



Traffic Campaigns

Lead Generation Campaigns

Brand Awareness Campaigns

Post Engagement Campaigns

Re-targeting Campaigns

Video Views



My Skill:



Create,Setup&Manage New Facebook Ads Campaign

Create & Setup Facebook Business Manager Accounts (Ad Account, Page & Pixel)

Optimize/Audit Running/Old Campaign

Audit Ads/Landing Page

Target Audience by Location, Region, Demographics, Interests or Behaviors



What I required:

I need your Facebook Page Access (I will counselor you for that)

 Ads manager Access (I will counselor you for that)

  • Never hesitate to ask me your questions, I will be happy to answere

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very fast delivery

:

Thanks a lot shoptofind.

:

Gave me some advert ideas to think about.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment