Saturday, September 26, 2020

Create Effective Facebook Json Ad











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER



This gig is only complementary service offered for chatbot buyers!



Gig is used for JSON ads connecting ManyChat account for Amazon sellers to Facebook ads.



Please contact me with your special requirements on your ad. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tatiana is very professional and efficient. Excellent communication and incredibly easy to work with. You won't regret using her services!

Seller's Response:

I will definitely use the services in the future. She has a vast knowledge regarding Facebook ads and Amazon giveaways!

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated. I have lots tips and tricks, so feel free to ask me anything and we will go from there

Seller's Response:

An excellent service provider. I will continue to use her for all my chatbot launches and flows. Very professional and would highly recommend her.

:

Thank you very much! It's my pleasure to work with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment