Thursday, March 5, 2020

Integrate Facebook, Google And Twitter Login Using Codeigniter Php











About:

Hi everyone,



Please contact me before placing order. I just work on PHP Codeigniter websites.



I will make a facebook login system with PHP Codeigniter.

I will make a google login system with PHP Codeigniter.

I will make a twitter login system with PHP Codeigniter.

I will make a instagram login system with PHP Codeigniter.



Need to all account login detail because create APP

1.      Create App

2.      Integrate the App with your site.

3.      Do all App Settings

4.     Live the App



In above all feature work with third party integration using api.



Note:

Please contact me before placing your order , i will be back to you as soon as i can .



Many Thanks :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment