Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Mindblowing Facebook Instagram Video Ad Upto 60S











About:

Your brand is legendary.



I'll make sure people see exactly how legendary your brand is, by making a STUNNING video ad, optimised for instagram and facebook advertising and generating CONVERSIONS.



- And you'll LOVE it. Pinky promise.



Why me?



I'm a certified graphic designer, with a degree in advertising. But who cares about degrees? I've got years of experiences with facebook video ads, running multiple web shops and launching several private label products - I know what converts. And I can open a bottle of beer with my teeth.



Video ad Features



  • STUNNING visuals
  • FAST delivery
  • Optional FREE use of stock material 
  • UNIQUE long or short video ads
  • 100% INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK marketing optimised




Our fb / instagram ad commercial will



✓ Make your audience INTRIGUED in your offer



✓ Grab the ATTENTION in an INSTANT and STOP people from scrolling



✓ Persuade your audience to ENGAGE



✓ Make the audience fall in LOVE with your brand



✓ DRIVE CONVERSIONS





Get a highly converting:



Shopify video ad

Dropshipping video ad

Instagram story ad

✓ facebook ad

product video ad



Custom ratio, length...? Message me!



ORDER TODAY AND GO VIRAL TOMORROW!

Reviews


:

Emiel is honest and very professional. It was very easy working with him, he understood the video script perfectly, and delivered to my satisfaction. Will repeat. Wallace

:

I very satisfied with the outcome. He is a real expert. He knows on his own, what to do and what not. Will order soon again !

:

Great guy. Takes the time to explain and throws ideas back and forth. Always helpful, courteous and professional with his work. Would definitely recommend. Thanks again mate

:

They did an excellent job...really like the results. They will do a great job for your too.

:

Thanks for the great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment