Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create Facebook Ads Or Instagram Ads As A Certified Expert











About:

I've been creating Facebook ads for nearly 10 years for clients, & Instagram ads as long as they've been around! I know what it takes to perform. There's no "one size fits all marketing plan" so message me before ordering to get the best strategy, targeting, bidding strategies, set up & execution for great results!


Some targeting parameters available:

- Age

- Location

- Gender

- Job Titles

- Interests

- Page Followers

- Income

- Behavioral Patterns

- Similar Audiences

- Retargeting

- & more!



Please have a Facebook ads account already set up before ordering. I do not create a new ads account for you & ongoing management is an additional charge, you must already have an advertising account in place that you can give me access to :)



Thank you!



*Ad spend is not included in the price of this gig*

Reviews


:

Awesome dude considering to make him my full time advertising consultant lol

:

Great communication, excellent research, and delivered on time!

:

So far he been official and been beneficial! Had patience with getting everything ready..helped out with no issues and seems like he's looking for what's in my best interest!

:

great in all!

:

Great Experience, Easy To Work With! Awesome People, Totally Recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment