Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Write The Perfect Ad Copy For Your Facebook Ads











About:

Pictures attract, but copies sell



Nobody clicks on an Ad because they think “Wow; that looks cool.”, they do because they are looking for a solution to a given problem, and THAT Ad mirrors their objectives and provides the best solution. It’s very simple, if your copy sucks, you will not be seeing the return you were hoping for.



Attractive creatives sure do a terrific job in grabbing the attention of your target audience, but a good caption is truly where you can educate, engage and convert your target audience, by mirroring and highlighting what your audience wants to accomplish and how YOU will solve their problem better than anyone else.



Why me? WIth this gig, you will not only get an attractive, well-phrased Ad copy, but also a copy tailored to your brand tone, your audience’s buyer journey stage, and your Ad objective (engagement, conversions, retargeting..). 



I first ventured into the Digital sphere almost 3 years ago and have drafted over 200 Ad copies in 2018-2019 which generated over $ 800k in profit for my clients, I can quickly grasp brand tones, and have a good understanding of the thought process that goes into making a decision.



LET'S GET THIS STARTED

Reviews


:

She is amazing I will keep working with her every time I have the chance to. I love her copywriting!

:

Seller did a great job at writing the copy and was very customer service focused. I will be buying again.

:

Great working with the seller. She knew what tone of voice I needed. I will definitely word with her again! A++

:

seller is exceptionally effective and efficient. she delivered on time. she goes extra mile to give suggestions.. she's definitely professional. i will work with her again..

:

I asked for copy for my ecom store, the communication with her was perfect and the outcome looks top!! for sure i will take her services again. very recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment