Friday, March 27, 2020

Create Excellent Facebook Business Page











About:

  >>>>>>  Welcome to my facebook business  page  creation gig<<<<<


A nice,fantastic and effective facebook page can  opening  your business wold wide. Increase can your brand value and sales. It's a matter of your business prestige.


I have training  of six month  facebook marketing expert . Specially ,I do facebook business page create . I can realize the customer psychology. I can promote  your business   . And i can Decided how to any business to them .                         



My service Description;



  1.  create a nice business page 
  2.  About story setup 
  3.  Customer logo 
  4.  Customer banner
  5.  Rank in google first  page with certain keyword
  6.  pride URL 
  7.  Create CTA button  
  8.  Keyword research 
  9.  Attractive  product discretion with create post 
  10.  Create custom video  
  11. optimization


My service specialty :





  •  Able to Realize customer psychology 
  •  Reach to unlimited goal of business shortly
  •  I have nice presentation skill .
  •  100% work satisfaction
  •  on time delivery

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted a new logo and that is what he did

:

Dear sir. You gave me three stars.That's why I couldn't do anything. Pls help me.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment