Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Quickly Setup Your Facebook Pixel, Custom Audience And More











About:

Would you like to have your Facebook pixel set up on one of your websites?



Setting up a pixel is THE way to track and segment your visitors so you can better market and communicate with them.



I am able to set up your pixel on any major platform, such as Wordpress, Shopify, Wix, Woocommerce, Squarespace and more...



Only for today, at a very low price, I can:



- Set up your pixel

- Create custom audiences, such as people who added to cart, completed a registration, contacted you, etc.

- Create custom conversions, which are segmented audiences who interacted or have seen your page



As always, my service comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. There will be no risks involved if you order NOW.



Looking forward to hearing from you.



*** Important: Please message me before you order so I can recommend the best gig for your needs ***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick. Direct. Efficient. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Vielen Dank Flavio. I wish you all the best for this project. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Andrea Is Incredible. He Setup My Pixel & a Bunch of Custom Audiences in About 1 Hour. He Went Way Beyond What I asked Him To Do. If You Need Someone To Help with Facebook Pixels & Custom Audiences Andrea Is Your Guy. Many Thanks. Highly Recommended. *****

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it. I wish you the best with your business.

:

Ottimo servizio, lui disponibile e rapido.




No comments:

Post a Comment