Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Convert To 9 16 Aspect Instagram Video 916 Igtv Ads Vertical Portrait











About:

I will convert your video to 9:16 aspect ratio for instagram ads, IGTV



Contact me for special offer!



I can add black stripes / white stripes, titles, images etc. to top and bottom to convert your video from horizontal to vertical for insta - check the optional packages.

 
24 hours delivery! - for the simple package

Actually I usually deliver within a few hours :)


No quality loss! 

I will use the best conversion parameter settings to keep the quality.



Please note:

To convert a "normal" 16:9 video to vertical you have four options, I will send you all 4 versions:



1. Crop - You crop the sides of the video and keep the center - this is a fixed crop, won't follow moving objects

2. Frame - You add stripes to the top and bottom of the video creating a frame.

3. Crop & Frame - The combination of option one and two.

4. Rotate - Simply rotate 90 degrees. No frames, no cropping, but your viewers will have to rotate their phone.




Check my youtube link about this:

https://youtu.be/mWtuYkLhS6Y



How it works:



  1. You send me your files



  2. We discuss what you need



  3. I do the conversion 



  4. I deliver your videos

Reviews


:

Great job... thanks

:

Awesome, quick turnaround...great communication!

:

I HIGHLY recommend! He gave me EXACTLY what I was looking for and when we had a miscommunication and had to modify details, he handled professionally and ensured I was not left hanging to get me exactly what I needed to make my project perfect and fit my needs under deadline. Thank you!

:

Fast & good Thanks!

:

Amazing... that is the fastest delivery on record. It's as if you read my mind that I needed this ASAP. Thanks again. Will always return




No comments:

Post a Comment